Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Craftathon Results

We did it! We finished our 12 hour craftathon for critters..and it was fun, but exhausting! You wouldn't think it would be that tiring, but by the final hours, we were absolutely beat!! We actually didn't finish as many as we thought we would, I guess we had great visions of massing large amounts of blankets, but the truth is, it takes a lot of time to make them!!

Here's some photos of our efforts, thanks to everyone for their support! We'll be dropping blankets and our cash donations off to the SPCA this week.

Just before 9:00am, it begins with the overflowing yarn supply and a doubtful kitty:



Here's a shot of my mom, working hard:



Just to prove I actually worked too, with the help of my assistant:



Still going strong, and as you can see, my assistant is fickle, any ol' lap will do:



Each blanket WAS tested carefully for consumer satisfaction:



The final results of our 12 hours of hard work, being reviewed by the experts:



Okay, okay, I know that one's not quite finished, but the 12 hours was up!! I will finish it, I promise:


0 comments: