Monday, August 9, 2010

Short Story Invitation

I have some exciting news!!

I've actually been sitting on the news because I wasn't sure if I was allowed to brag...I mean, talk about it or not, but I've been given the go ahead to shout it from the mountain tops.

I've been invited by the gorgeous and talented Philipa Ballantine to write a short story for a podcast anthology to accompany the release of her novel Geist, coming from Ace books on Oct 26th, 2010.

I'm really excited about this project (as you may have already gathered) not only because I get to be in the company of some great authors, but also because I got to read Geist before it's release!! I thoroughly enjoyed Philipa's new book. It's packed full of action, paranormal activity and great writing. It swept me away and caught me up in the intricate fantasy world where the living battle the dead. To put it simply, I loved it! Every page I read made me more and more excited to write my own story in Philipa's world.

Chronicles of the Order, the short short anthology will start in September 2010 and will "introduce you to the world of Geist and the Order of the Eye and the Fist." I will definitely keep you posted on how my story is coming along, when it's going "live" and where to find all the stories.

You can find out more about Philipa Ballantine, read the First Chapter of Geist and keep updated on all things relevant to the Books of the Order at http://www.booksoftheorder.com/

Thank you to Philipa for this fabulous opportunity.



0 comments: