Monday, January 3, 2011

Shape Up in 2011

Happy 2011 y'all!!

Okay, I promise this is the last time I'll post about my 8 Week Virtual Bootcamp. But come on, wouldn't it be great to kick off the year with a personalized workout program, weekly check-ins and inspirational messages to keep you going right through the 8 weeks?!!

The bootcamp will be done entirely online via email. The group will start on the same day, but each participant will receive a personalized cardio and weight training program, suited to their goals, needs and schedule. The program can be designed for the gym, or to be done entirely at home, for as many or as few workouts per week as the particpant would like.

You can do the program on your own, or join in the private message board and connect with other participants. Progress will be monitored by photographs at the beginning, mid-way point and conclusion, as well as weekly email check-ins. Programs will be modified if and when needed.

Start date: January 9th, 2011

Cost: Only $95!
(this is a steal of a deal!!)

The Virtual Bootcamp will include:
An 8 Week Personalized Weight Program
An 8 Week Personalized Cardio Program
Weekly Participant Check-ins
Physique Check and Program Reviews Throughout
Extra Motivational Tools and Tips Throughout
Group Support via a Private Discussion Board

Sign up by visiting my website. Any questions, let me know!  to sign up, message me or email me at sandrawickham@live.ca

Please note: Deadline for sign up is before Jan 9th, 2011 in order to give me time to get all the information I need from you to design your program for the start date.



0 comments: