Monday, April 19, 2010

Blogs, Trains and Automobiles

I just wanted to do a quick blog to say I'm still here! I've just been travelling so much blogging has fallen down amongst the lesser priority things, eating, sleeping... Yes, it has been that kind of travel. I do plan on blogging about it when I get my photos organized and, well, catch up on some eating and sleeping.

I hope all my LJ friends are doing well, as well as you other Bloggers and Wordpressers. (I'm pushing the english language a bit there)

Thought I'd add something for your viewing and listening pleasure, one of my writing friends tweeted this classical cover of Lady Gaga's song Telephone. So far, everyone agrees it's sexier than the original. ;)



Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce - Classical Cover by Aston





0 comments: