Monday, September 20, 2010

Back from Cruisin'

We're back from the cruise and it was AMAZING!

The weather was incredible, sunshine every day, we went on our excursions wearing shorts and t-shirts. At one spot the locals told us it was the best day they'd had all summer, the captain for Tracy Arm said it was the best day he'd seen in 25 years.

The excursions we did were great, the ship was incredible and the food, oh, the food. Let me tell ya, even fitness gurus pig out and gain weight on a cruise like this!! ;)

There were so many highlights, I can't even cover them in one post. I thought I'd blog for a few days about the trip, include pictures (which I still need to get off the camera and resize) so I could really share the best moments of our trip.

I didn't get any writing or editing done, we were just too busy having fun. I am returning to editing novel number two this evening.

Stay tuned for the full report. ;)

0 comments: