Sunday, September 5, 2010

DraonCant Reading

This weekend is DragonCon in Atlanta. For those of us who couldn't be there, there is Dragoncant. It's an uncon for the rest of us, started by writer/podcasters Brand Gamblin, Nathan Lowell and Allison Duncan. They covered the parsec awards, have live events via ustreamtv, including readings. There's even a merchant room where you can buy your uncon favourites.

Guess what? I'm doing a reading at Dragoncant and you can tune in for it! (*insert joyous applause here*) Join me on Monday from 5:00-6:00 EST, for me and others on the west coast, that's 2:00, as I entertain the masses at Dragoncant! Okay, there may only be a few people tuning in, but it's going to be fun!! You can come by and sign in to ustreamtv and chat in the chat box next to the video, or you can just watch anonymously. (if you take the time to come by, sign in and say hi, I'd love it!!)

There are two channels, I believe this is the main one: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dragoncant and the other is here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dragon-cant (I think it just depends which one is working properly!)

There's a full schedule of readings, check it out here: DragonCant Panels I hope to see you there! Well, you'll "see" me, I'm hoping to hear from you in the chat box. :)

0 comments: