Friday, November 19, 2010

Blogging Schedule

After posting yesterday and reading people's feedback here and on Twitter, I've come up with a blogging plan. Since excerise is always a constant and easy thing in my life, I'm going to attach a not-so-easy thing, regular blogging, with it. Whenever it's a weight training day, I'm going to blog before I go. There. I said it. So, that's three times a week. I really hope it works.

If you're in the opposite situation, you blog regularly but don't exercise regularly, try it the other way around! What? I'm just sayin'.....

I'm actually double blogging today. It was also my turn today to post over at our new website, INKPUNKS, which Molly Tanzer called "a really cool group blog I just found out about, aimed at supporting early-career writers". Get on over there, check it out, and definitely leave me a comment if you have the time! ;)

0 comments: