Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm the Fitness Nerd!

I'm excited to be the new Fitness Nerd columnist over at The Functional Nerds. Here's a blurb straight from their website:

"Functional Nerds is the new podcast from author/blogger Patrick Hester and musician/blogger John Anealio focusing on science fiction and fantasy media: television, film, comics, and new media such as fan films, audio dramas, online animated comics and more, technology, gadgets and all things Apple as well as music and the occasional video game."

John and Patrick asked me to be the Fitness Nerd and I didn't just jump at the chance, I did jumping jacks. (okay, not really, I'm just trying to be funny.) My first column, Brains Need Brawn, went up on Monday. I'd love it if you went to take a look. I'm going to try my hardest to use the column to help people on the road to a healthier, happier and more functional life.

I'll be posting once a month (approximately) and will always let you know when a new column goes up.

Thank you!

0 comments: