Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Conventions in April

I'm heading to two conventions this month..in a row..wish me luck. My con endurance shall be truly tested!! First I'm heading down to NORWESCON in Seattle. I'm really excited because some of my favourite authors are going to be there, Jim Butcher, Kat Richardson, Mark Teppo, Ken Scholes, Mary Robinette Koval, and the list goes on! AND since Jim Butcher is the guest of honour there are plenty of urban fantasy related panels scheduled, also perfect for me.

The next weekend I'll be at the World Horror Convention in Austin, Texas. Joe Hill is the guest of honour this year and he's pretty much the reason I'm going to that one again. (Last year it was in Brighton, England, an experience I'll never forget: best-con-ever!) I also get to sit on a martial arts panel at the convention, so while I'll feel guilty for missing classes while I'm goine, I'm excited for the panel. ;)

If you happen to be going to either of these conventions, keep an eye out and if you see me, HOLLA!!! In the meantime, take care of yourselves. :)

0 comments: