Friday, April 8, 2011

Give Me Your Excuses!

For my next Fitness Nerd column for Functional Nerds I'm going to be addressing excuses for not working out and eating properly. Any excuses, all excuses, I will conquer them! As I said in my first column, "they’re just excuses, not reasons. Truly, there is no reason to be unhealthy."

What excuses are holding you back from a healthier life, keeping you from eating better, from improving your level of fitness? Hit me. I can take it. (well, I'd be careful on that one, I know how to hit back now)

I will take as many excuses as I can and turn it around to say why it's not an excuse and what you can do about it.

Note to the jokers, if you're really funny, I mean REALLY funny, I might give you an equally witty response. Otherwise, I'm looking for honest, straight up excuses as to what gets in the way of someone achieving a happy, healthy, optimally functional life.



Thanks for your help!

0 comments: