Friday, January 22, 2010

Days Off

I just want to send out a sympathetic, warm hug to anyone out there who's feeling under the weather. It's NOT fun and I hope you feel better soon.


I've been down and out with a nasty cold for almost a week and it's been miserable. I was fighting it, then it finally caught up to me (I probably shouldn't have gone to my Monday night writing workshop, but I did!) and I've been in bed for four days straight. No blogging, no emails, no nothin'! (that part was kind of nice, actually!) Now I'm back on my feet, no feeling 100% yet, but at least I'm functioning. I'm now slowly trying to get caught up on things that continued to go on, despite my inability to participate. (don't they know I'm sick and everything needs to STOP?!)

If you're not feeling 100% healthy, rest, take care of yourself and worry about all that other stuff later!! :)



0 comments: